Haldex Recruitment Open Day – Wednesday 1st November 2017
Do you want to push boundaries of the future of Automotive Research in the UK? Haldex Brake Products are hosting a recruitment open day on 1st November to identify the best Automotive Engineers in the industry who have the drive, passion, and enthusiasm to join our vision of a world of safer vehicles.
Haldex - MIRA Technology Park, UK
Haldex offers great opportunities within a high-class facility at MIRA Technology Park working with the very latest technology on a range of exciting new products, including autonomous vehicles and the next generation of commercial vehicle braking technologies.
Come and meet us on 1st November for a chance to find out more about the opportunities. Meet Haldex employees, see our test laboratories and modern working environment, discuss your career plans in more detail and fast track yourself to joining our team.
We rarely open our doors for public so if automotive engineering is your chosen career field, don’t miss out. The day will include:
- Welcome presentation
- About Haldex – history and current/future plans
- Observations – the opportunity to observe engineers working on projects
- Site tour lead by senior Haldex Engineers
- Information exchange and interaction with employees from across the business
- Interviews – the instant opportunity for interview with senior Haldex Engineers
Register for the event
Please confirm your attendance at this event by forwarding your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
MIRA Technology Park