Actuators for drum brakes
Durability and reliability
The first choice for OEMs and Fleets for easy fit-up, extended life and a lower total cost of ownership. A full range of S-Cam Service Chambers are also available.
- Zinc-plated spring housing to resist salt and road corrosion and enhance durability
- Double “O” ring sealed centre section protects against air leakage and prolongs service life
- Robust design for long service life
- Separate rolled seal to prevent accidental disassembly
- Caging tool tethered to ensure it stays in place
- 100% leak tested and date stamped for easy traceability.
What sets us apart:
- Product range and depth unmatched in the industry
- Sizes to fit disc and drum brake applications
- Full range of models for all applications.
To ensure toughness, each Haldex actuator is 100% leak tested and date stamped for traceability. All product testing is performed at our in-house laboratory according to SAE J1469 and DIN 74060-10. Actuators are heat tested to over 70°C (158°F) and cold tested to -40°C (-40°F). To ensure critical component integrity and peak performance under various conditions, each model has been pressure tested to over 300 psi.
In addition, actuators are vibration tested to OEM engineering criteria and performance tested on regular intervals. We test components for strength and durability to exceed our own strict engineering requirements.