The COLAS® Valve can be used to manually raise and lower the deck height of commercial vehicles and trailers. The COLAS® Valve takes the place of current systems which require multiple components, fittings and plumbing. An optional automatic reset feature is available with the COLAS® Valve. This feature prevents an operator from moving a vehicle while the valve is in use. The COLAS® Valve will reset and allow normal operation of the air suspension system. COLAS® Hand Control Valve.
- High air flow for quick response
- Dead man´s function
- RoRo-function (Roll-on, Roll-off)
- RtR-function (automatic reset to ride height)
- Optional integration of test point (ISO 3583)
- Application in conjunction with both ABS & EBS.
What sets us apart:
- Well proven and robust design.
- Industry Standard since many years.
- DIN Bayonet connection, flat contact, without solenoid
- Dual and Single circuit applications
- Optional integration of test point (ISO 3583).