EGP Leveling Valve
The EGP Leveling Valve is a modulating valve for precision suspension adjustment. Its unique modulating valve design reacts faster to load changes and adjusts ride height accordingly, without over-or-under adjusting.
- Unique design allows for higher airflows (for increased performance) without increasing air consumption unlike most valves which operate as an on or off valve
- Can be used for left-hand, right-hand or center application from one valve and can be fine-tuned for each particular vehicle
- Shatter resistant body design has rubber dampening link connectors which help make it resistant to even the harshest road shocks for longer life
- Metric, NPT and PTC (push to connect) ports make installation easy
- Available added functions for height limitation, rapid exhaust and dual ride height