TEM and TrCM Safe Parking
No more risk
Safe Parking stands for increased safety and prevents potentially fatal mistakes by man and damage to material during trailer coupling and uncoupling.
There are two Safe Parking variants available: the well-known Trailer Control Module+ (TrCM+) and the TEM® (Trailer Emergency Module) which is a technically simplified version of the TrCM+.
TEM® is also available in a single knob version with ‘Deadman’ feature. TEM® is not intended as a replacement for TrCM+, but as a streamlined, low-cost alternative. Those who value emergency braking with the service brake instead of the parking brake can retain this preference with TrCM+.
- Prevention of potentially fatal mistakes by man and damage to material during trailer coupling and uncoupling
- Pressure protection valve for the air suspension system or other auxiliary devices
- Can be used in all trailer vehicles with ABS and EB+
- Weight reduction, reduced number of bolts and pipelines
- Satisfies the requirements of EEC Braking Systems Directive 71/320 and ECE-R 13.
What sets us apart:
- Haldex is the only manufacturer to offer both these solutions
- Robust designs and proven valve technologies
- Additional safety when coupling and uncoupling of trailers.