Safety precautions that shall be read and followed before any Inspection/Removal/Installation procedure are described in the Service manual.
This document is intended for the exclusive use of trained persons within the commercial vehicle industry and related work shops.
In the Service manual there are also guidelines on how initial and final procedures shall be performed in a standardised way.
- Initial procedure is a recurring procedure that have to be performed prior to the Inspection and/or Replacement procedures.
- Final procedure is a recurring procedure that have to be performed after an inspection and/or replacement procedure.
Service Video library
- Remove brake pads GEN1
- Remove brake pads GEN2
- Remove actuator
- Remove disc brake unit
- Remove sliding function kit
- Remove mechanism seal
- Install mechanism seal
- Install sliding function kit
- Install disc brake unit
- Install actuator
- Install brake pads GEN1
- Install brake pads GEN2
- Replace reset shaft kit
- Sliding pins screws: 180 Nm + 70°
- Brake chamber fixation nuts: 180 ±20 Nm
- PWS/PWIS screw: 24 Nm
- Fitting screws on the axle : always follow the vehicle/axle manufacturer's recommendations!