ILAS-E+ new generation of ILAS-E.
Haldex has introduced a new generation of the lift axle system. ILAS-E+ is an innovative further development of the well known ILAS-E. The SOP for the new generation "ILAS-E+", was in Q 04/2014. This will be a running change commencing orders will automatically be transferred to the new version when stock of the current version is used up.
- Easier and faster installation.
- Cost reduction due to less mounting components.
- Minimization of the logistic and stock keeping costs.
- Lower weight as current series.
- Solenoid Bayonet DIN 72585-A1-2.1 SN / K1 option: rotating, details on drawing.
The new generation will be introduced under a new part number family. New 352 080 0xx will replace current 352 070 xxx series.
Identical as current ILAS-E.
By fixing pin (part of the valve) and a M8 screw. The pin operates for fixation on the mounting bracket and to avoid any rotation. Fastening pattern for fixing at the bracket is equal to ILAS-E 352 070 xxx .
Refer to Dimension
Total size between current series 352 070 … and the new generation 352 080 … deviates slightly as shown below.