**NYA = Not yet available, NLA = Not longer available
- Backup power and control input cable connecting into lightning system
- Control inputs (2) can be linked to EB+ AUX functions, refer to DIAG+ AUX Setup!
- Notice also Super AUX sample installations in the AUX schematic database!
- Standard cable in case where e.g. a lift axle or a steer axle is installed and traction from cab and locking during reversing is needed, this cable will be used if no trailer switch is required
- Lightning system must provide corresponding connector.
- Conforms to IP67 (BS EN 60529) when mated with EB+ ECU Super Aux Port (GEN2 / GEN3 )
- Cable material: PVC, ADR approved
- ECU Connector: black
- Bayonet Connector: DIN 72585, ISO 15170-B1-4.1-Sn/K1
- Operating voltage: 24V
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +70°C
|2||1||B + / Stop light Input||Red||1.5|
|5||4||Super AUX B Input||Brown||1.5|
|6||2||B - Input||White||1.5|
|7||3||Super AUX A Input||Yellow||1.5|