Haldex PLC Select® includes the exclusive Haldex Select Low/High (SLH) protocol that allows the braking system to cycle deeper and recover faster over competitor’s systems. Select Low/High manages the braking forces between wheels with the highest and lowest rates of deceleration (depending on road surface conditions) maximizing stability while minimizing stopping distance.
The PLC Select products are available using the typical ABS Relay Valve platform or the exclusive Haldex Full Function ABS platform (FFABS). The FFABS has an integrated control valve that performs all ABS control functions including service braking, spring brake control and anti-compounding. The single patented FFABS valve replaces up to three separate valves (including the spring brake control valve) to minimize parts, plumbing, system weight, installation time, potential failure points, maintenance requirements and troubleshooting procedures.
- Exclusive control logic, Haldex SLH, allows the PLC Select to cycle deeper and recover faster
- Differences in wheel conditions are sensed, automatically adjusting the ABS to maintain proper braking characteristics at each wheel
- Integrated design for easy installation
- SLH manages the braking forces between wheels with the highest and lowest rates of deceleration, depending on the road surface conditions, maximizing stability while minimizing stopping distance
- Improved reliability built into the system minimizes costly, unplanned or on-highway downtime
- Its modular design makes system upgrades and competitive retrofits simple and economical
What sets us apart:
- Simple robust design reduces costs throughout the vehicle life cycle
- Fewer components reduce installation and maintenance costs
- Sensor and power connectors plug directly into ECU with weather-pack connections
- Primary solenoid cable is part of ECU (second valve required for 2S/1M and 4S/2M applications)
- Robust mounting bracket has a single fastener design
- High air flow capacity