The Industry's first and only completely sealed double diaphragm spring brake
Compression spring fracture is the major cause of all spring brake failures. Water, salt, oil and other contaminants attack and weaken the spring causing corrosion and ultimately, failure. Since the Life Seal chamber is completely sealed, contaminants cannot reach the power spring. The spring housing does not contain vent holes, external breather tubes, cage tool plugs or filters so the spring is isolated from the external environment. A special internal valve allows air to escape through the vehicle’s air system instead of through the housing.
- Four different size / stroke combinations
- Three different application specific features
- Welded clevis pushrod assemblies
- Heavy duty / vocational grade
- Over-sized 3/4" thread pushrods
- Standard and bulk package options
What sets us apart:
- The Industry's first and only completely sealed double diaphragm spring brake.
- Specified as standard equipment by many of the top national fleets in the US and Canada.
- Special Heat Treated Power Spring results in unsurpassed force output consistency and superior fatigue life.
- Custom design EGP guide bearing and o-ring provide a long lasting and air-tight seal
- 6 year, unlimited mileage warranty