Durability and reliability
Haldex offers a complete family of actuators designed and built to the same high standards. The GoldSeal family includes 13 different sizes ranging from the popular 3030 2.5” stroke to the 1624 2.25” stroke and 3636 3.0” stroke.
- Superior Power Spring Technology
- Advanced powder coating process; Resists corrosion and fatigue
- Double O-ring Centerseal - Two o-rings for positive sealing and plastic bearings for long life.
- World Class Diaphragm - Superior flexibility even at -40°F
- Self-piloting Dust Shield
- Four different application specific features:
- Welded clevis pushrod assemblies
- Cut-to-length pushrods for common OEM specs
- Heavy duty / vocational grade
- Over-size 3/4" thread pushrods
What sets us apart:
- Specified as standard equipment by many of the top national fleets in the US and Canada.
- Product range and depth unmatched in the industry
- Thirteen (13) different size / stroke combinations
- Sizes to fit all drum brake applications
- Full range of models for all applications
- 4 years – unlimited mileage
To ensure toughness, each Haldex actuator is 100% leak tested and date stamped for traceability. All product testing is performed at our in-house laboratory according to SAE J1469. Actuators are heat tested to over 158°F (70°C) and cold tested to -40°F (-40°C). To ensure critical component integrity and peak performance under various conditions, each model has been pressure tested to over 300 psi.
In addition, actuators are vibration tested to OEM engineering criteria and performance tested on regular intervals. We test components for strength and durability to exceed our own strict engineering requirements. Warranty • 4 years – unlimited mileage