If technology is important, there is only one air valve brand to consider
Air Suspension Control Valves are used to automatically control the vehicle’s ride height by inflating and deflating the air suspension bellows to adjust for variations between loaded and unloaded vehicles. They are also used for cab suspensions to provide ride comfort for the operator and for bus suspension application, including kneeling capability.
Our complete line of Air Suspension Control Valves reduces your downtime and lowers your cost of ownership.
- Available with different flow rates for different type of installations
- Low weight.
- Suitable for both dual and single circuits
- Offers fast and easy´installation
- Solutions available for all mechanical controlled air suspension systems
What sets us apart:
- Robust design with several years of proven technology.
- Industry standard in many areas.