When it comes to brake shoe relining, good isn’t good enough
With our exact manufacturing standards and innovative technology, Haldex friction ensures consistent performance and quality. We put each product through extensive testing in our R&D facility, then it’s tested on the road using our vehicles and customer fleets.
Our OEM proven products together with an industry leading Friction Center network provide a unique, value-rich “choice” for all segments in the heavyduty transportation industry. Whether you’re focused on distribution or are responsible for a fleet, Haldex has the most progressive solution available when it comes to brakes and brake shoe relining.
The Haldex Friction center advantage:
- 7 distribution points provide coast-to-coast service while decreasing core return expenses, Friction Center Map.
- Largest remanufactured shoe product offering in North America
- Quick order turnaround time
- Outstanding vehicle down response time
- Efficient logistics management
- State-of-the-art production machinery
- Excellent product knowledge
- On-site technical training labs with fully functioning air boards
- Field sales professionals providing on-site training, fleet work and technical Assistance
- Technical service representatives providing on-site system diagnostics for customers
What sets us apart:
- Haldex continues to be the only brake component manufacturer to operate a nationwide network dedicated to brake shoe relining that consists of multiple manufacturing and distribution points. We stay closer to you so you can stay close to us.
- Our focus is on value-added quality. Haldex ensures that any issues are resolved quickly - keeping the customer’s needs a priority.
- Haldex Friction Center personnel enhance our program by providing logistics solutions and assisting with technical issues. Our friction experts take care of your needs.
- Our products. Decades of proven performance with the industry’s most demanding fleets provides the confidence you need for the most demanding customers in your market.