The management team at Haldex will provide a review of developments in 2013 and a commercial update. Bo Annvik, the CEO and President will also present a new strategic direction to improve the financial performance. The strategy is based of a number of cornerstones, which are;
- Increase focus on the aftermarket segment as a key business segment and use the OEM business as the “volume engine” for the aftermarket to build a large installed base of products which needs replacement/service within different time periods
- Deploy business model globally; however, align to the relevant local conditions
- Foundation Brake to be the core Product line
- Focus on Air Controls products in selective niches
- Strong focus on growth in Emerging Markets
“Our financial performance is improving continuously, which means that I believe it is highly feasible to reach the financial target of an operating margin of 7 per cent over a business cycle. The restructuring program that was announced yesterday, together with other company-wide measures, e.g. a more focused product portfolio, a new sourcing structure, and a clearer focus on operational efficiency, gives us the prerequisites to create a stable platform of sustainable, profitable growth”, said Bo Annvik, President and CEO of Haldex.
Haldex financial objectives remain unchanged.
Link to the presentations (pdf-file):
For further information, please contact:
Bo Annvik, President and CEO: +46 418 47 60 00
Kristina Brink, Corporate Communications Manager / IR: +46 705 90 91 40
Haldex (www.haldex.com), headquartered in Landskrona, Sweden, is a provider of proprietary and innovative solutions to the global commercial vehicle industry, with focus on products in vehicles that enhance safety, environment and vehicle dynamics. Haldex is listed on the Nasdaq OMX Stockholm Stock Exchange and had net sales of approx 3.9 billion SEK in 2012. The number of employees amounts to about 2,200.
Haldex (www.haldex.com), headquartered in Landskrona, Sweden, is a provider of proprietary and Haldex AB (publ) is required to publish the above information under the Swedish Financial Instruments Trading Act. The information was submitted for publication on May 22, 2013, at 08.30 CET.