Date: 9 March
Location: Grand Hotel, Stockholm, Sweden
Time: 12.00 - 15.00, Lunch will be served.
- Long-term strategy & vision - Åke Bengtsson, CEO
- Financial targets - Andreas Ekberg, acting CFO
- Product leadership & autonomous driving - Andreas Jähnke, SVP R&D
- Aftermarket expansion - Walter Frankiewicz, SVP North American sales
- Increased demand for brake adjusters in China - Åke Bengtsson, CEO
- From drum brakes to disc brakes in North America - Walter Frankiewicz, SVP North American sales
Sign up by sending an e-mail to email@example.com no later than March 5. The presentations will be held in English.
For questions or additional information, please contact Catharina Paulcén, SVP Corporate Communications, phone: +46 418 47 61 57, firstname.lastname@example.org.
With more than 100 years of intensely focused innovation, Haldex holds unrivaled expertise in brake systems and air suspension systems for heavy trucks, trailers and buses. We live and breathe our business delivering robust, technically superior solutions born from deep insight into our customers’ reality. By concentrating on our core competencies and following our strengths and passions, we combine both the operating speed and flexibility required by the market. Collaborative innovation is not only the essence of our products – it is also our philosophy. Our 2,150 employees, spread on four continents, are constantly challenging the conventional and strive to ensure that the products we deliver create unique value for our customers and all end-users. We are listed on the Nasdaq Stockholm Stock Exchange and have net sales of approximately 4.5 billion SEK.