At Haldex you will be a part of our R&D team with colleagues and internal stakeholders all around the world. In the office in Landskrona you will have close colleagues to interact and collaborate with. You will have the opportunity to have an impact on the development and innovation of new systems. Haldex has a flexible remote working policy, wellness subsidy & a gym at the site.
The System Lead New Platforms is responsible for coordinating and managing systems requirements in cross functional teams and executing tasks defined in the Haldex Project Management Model. The responsibility of the System Lead New Platform spans from defining architecture and interfaces, break down system requirements to sub-projects and to competencies to IP support related to systems. The role includes close cooperation both internally and with customers why communication skills are essential. The product is built on sub modules which are combined to a complete brake system in different configuration to meet the customer demand why system engineering is a demand and knowledge of functional safety (ISO 26262). Project management of prototype projects and platforms project can be part of the responsibility.
Key roles and responsibilities
- System and architecture specification
- Optimize designs in terms of cost and function, balancing mechatronics, and software
- Evaluation of new technology to include in platform scope to meet requirements
- Requirement management on system level and distribution of requirement to sub systems
- Customer communication for requirement specification and relation building
- Management of technical projects and innovation projects
- Support in reporting project status to the project sponsor and steering council.
- External project status reporting to customer
- Quality assurance of product and process according to APQP
- Develop and manage documentation of project
- Assisting sales with product material and drive/participate in customer dialogues and events
It´s an advantage that you have +5 years of system development or technical project management, preferably within the automotive business with Tier1/Tier2 supplier role experience. Platform and customer application coordination with OEM requirements on development process procedures and project management. Development of new products involving multi-site development.
- Deep technical knowledge in vehicle systems – Mechatronics, electronics, software
- Systems knowledge (understanding how a system is used in vehicle and how to optimize sub systems to an optimal system solution)
- Patent strategy and knowhow for systems
- Product and Process knowledge, Commercial vehicles, Brake systems
- Business acumen, customer knowledge and impact
- Financial discipline, managing and understanding budget and business case parameter impact
- Scope, risk, and project time management
- ISO 26262 and Quality management of project according to APQP
- Leadership: Leading cross-functional teams, achieving results through influence
- Communication skills
- Comfortable in presenting and ability to adapt to audience
- Fluent in Swedish, English and preferably German
- Innovative, inspirational and initiative taker
For further information about the position please contact Anders Lindqvist, Director New Platforms, 0418-47 60 00. Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with relevant enclosures no later than January 17th 2022.