Installation Made Easy
Through its innovative selfsetting flexible design, the Haldex S-ABA Automatic Brake Adjuster offers two benefits which revolutionize brake adjuster fitting: a free selection of control arm position and error-free installation.
The Haldex S-ABA functions correctly whatever the position of the control arm. Previously a brake adjuster could only function properly with the control arm in one predesignated position. Self-setting means no more time-consuming adjustments during installation to fix the control arm to achieve the correct predetermined running clearance.
- Quick and easy installation.
- Establishes own reference point; no need to preset control arm.
- Durable and with predictable performance.
- Robust design applicable for all drum brake installations.
What sets us apart:
- Global market leader with over 75 Million Brake adjuster sold since the introduction in the late 60´s.
- Broad product range covering all vehicle applications.
- Reliable ring seal prevents contamination from moisture, dirt and road salt.
- A built-in visual indicator verifies proper installation at a glance, eliminating the templates needed to check other ABA installations.
- Reduces Maintenance Costs and Extends Service Intervals.
- Unique, fully-sealed control arm eliminates the exposed linkage and rubber boots of linkage style adjusters, improving durability and reliability.
- Simplifies adjustment during installation and brake lining replacement with an easily accessible adjustment hex - requiring no locking pawls to remove or disengage.