Extensive software and hardware development: the third generation of Haldex Electronic Braking Systems for trailers comes with greater than ever capacity.
- Easy, logical vehicle installation.
- Multi-voltage operation.
- Integrated stability control.
- Multiple auxiliary connections allow several devices to be fitted.
- Functions and capabilities are upgradeable by software for longer operational life.
- Connect multiple CAN devices, e.g. TPMS, Info Centre or telematics.
Improvements compared with previous version
- The third generation of EB+ comes with greater than ever capacity.
- Load transfer function possible
- Operational range of 8 to 32 volts
- Super Aux standard on 2M and 3M
- Accommodates multiple auxiliary CAN devices
- Faster response time on long control lines
- 2S or 4S / 2M with Super AU
- 2S or 4S / 2M or 3M with Super AUX and additional auxiliary input / output capability
From trailer lift axles, brake wear sensors, Reset-to-Ride function and Soft Docking to Fleet+, tire pressure monitoring and Info Point, the third generation EB+ is able to integrate considerably more systems than before. In this way, EB+ Gen3 takes into account the rapidly growing number of wide-ranging systems that communicate with EBS. Read more on the European pages: