Manual Brake Adjuster
Part no. KN49010
item status Active
Product line Premium line
Manual Brake Adjuster - Offset Arm
- Ductile iron.
- 20,000 Inch Lbs.
- Bushed arm holes.
- Permanently lubricated, yet are equipped with zerk fittings for optional lubrication.
- Postive lock mechanism is protected from rust and corrosion by plating and shaft sealing.
- Assemblies are plated to provide superior rust protection.
- BUSHING NUMBER - 45210129
- This drawing illustrates the proper viewing angle to determine the right or left-hand offset of the slack adjuster.
- Unit is to be mounted with adjusting nut away from push rod only.
|Spline Diameter-Spline Count||1-1/4"-10|
|Arm Length||4.5, 5.5|
|Offset Direction||Left Hand .62|