MAXIBRAKE® Spring Brake
Part no. MA15623X
item status Active
Product line Reman line
Remanufactured MAXIBRAKE® R-Series - Air Application - Push Type
- All steel housing provide strength, durability and extra corrosion resistance.
- Aluminum piston and nylon bearings provide maximum guidance stability that diffuses lateral and twisting motion.
- Steel alloy springs are epoxy coated to protect against rust and corrosion.
- Deeper spring cavities and optional spring force outputs offer uniform output and longer service life.
- Unit cannot be released manually, making it inoperative. This insures the vehicle cannot be moved until the air supply is at a safe level.
- Maximum air pressure - 125 PSI.
- Single packs - 1 per box.
- MA15609 Shown
- Approximate Weight - 15.7 lbs.
|OEM Part Number||KSMR3PH75-800NN|
|Maximum Air Pressure||125 PSI|