EL1300/EL1600 Cummins In-Line Engines
EL1300/EL1600 Cummins In-Line Compressors
- Top/Flange Discharge Type
- Double Flange Mount, Gear Drive
- Flange Oil Feed, Side Option on Service Units
- Changeover/Installation Instructions: Bendix to Midland - L31025, Cummins to Midland - L31026, Cummins Long to Midland - L31027.
- Service units are furnished without governors and manifolds and may require head rotation and end cap rotation before installation or changeover. Service and remanufactured units have a 1 inch oil drain port with no threads.
- When replacing a Cummins-built compressor you must purchase an SN3502 Waterline Kit, SN3711AK Intake Manifold Kit and an SN3711K or L (low profile) Discharge Manifold Kit.
- Thru-drive units must not exceed 65 ft. lbs. of transmitted torque.
- Port orientation viewed from front.
- See Accessories for Compressor Kits.
- Torque Nut to 100-135 ft. lbs.