Height Control Valve Kit
Part no. KN27010
item status Active
Product line Premium line
EGP High Flow Leveling Valve Kit
- Used to maintain vehicle height on an air suspended chassis.
- Made of durable (EGP) Engineering Grade Plastic.
- Linkage included in specified lengths.
- One valve can be used for left and right installations.
- No vertical link arm; special Navistar. Adjust and cut horizontal arm to desired length for application.
- One valve can control two suspension bellows.
- High flow valve recommended for tractor application.
- All ports: 1/4" NPT
- Variations in the height of the chassis resulting from different load conditions are equalized by inflating or deflating the air suspension bellows in proportion to the respective loads carried by the vehicle.
- Exhaust Cover Repair Kit use part number RN10JE.
- Linkage Repair Kit use part number RN10JC.
|Horiz. Arm Length||8.2" (Max)|
|Notes||Without Dump and Linkage Kit Included|
|All Ports||1/4" NPT|