Height Control Valve
Part no. 42150003
item status Active
Product line Premium line
Type EGP - An Immediate Response Height Control Valve with 2nd Ride Height
- Provides a second ride height that is pre-set and is not variable to the weight of the vehicle
- Minimum number of components to provide the second alternative height
- Air pressure is never completely exhausted from the air bellows, saving wear on the suspension components
- On buses, this operation can be tied to the door opening operation, so no additional motion is required by the operator
- This valve provides the ability of raising or lowering the vehicle to a controlled second height position.
- When air pressure is applied to port "4" of the valve, the valve goes to a set second ride position. The lever will appear at 20° in the 2nd ride position in neutral.
- Setting of the 2nd ride position is accomplished by the lever arm length according to the table provided.
|All Ports||1/4" NPT|
|Horizontal Arm Length||12"|
|Vertical Arm Length||20"|